Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First dAy~

Tataaaaaaaa holidays
and
Helllllooooooooo semester 6~
I'm back to Sabah AGAIN..
Everything seems normal to me now..
Had the same flight with my sis ( of course) and gs..
Reach KK airport at around 9pm..
Try to frighten ch from behind but failed..
Saw a great wide smile from his face..
Nothing changes in KK..
Dropped by at Tye's house to get my baby ( my carrrrr..red little kancil) and pass him the Seremban siew pau..
He was out..
I met Lance instead..Didn't wear his shirt again..hmm..
Then,drove my red little kancil to phei hoon's place to pass her the siew pau also..
Back at home..cleaned up with sis..
Later,hang out at gs's room a while along wit my sis and ch..
Back in my room.. on the AIRCOND (my life saviour)..
Hahahahaahah~!
well..that's all for the first day in Sabah..
Got a morning class at 8am tomorrow..oh no..hope i can be awake..
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment