Tuesday, January 26, 2010

nOw..

tHings which i "want" to do now..
  1. sing ALOUD ALOUD..
  2. sit on a roller coaster and scream..and maybe laugh at some people who scream louder than me..I miss Genting Highland..
  3. eat...ice kacanggg......tau hu hua..char keow teow... @.@
  4. go to a colder place..my room is darn hot now although I had the fan blowing directly to me..
  5. make my assignment done without needing me think..
  6. poke or disturb a person..hmm..that's what usually i did when i am darn bored..
  7. a vacation???
  8. hug..... T.T
tHings which i "need" to do now..
  1. assignment assignment assignment..need to write 10 pages of AI application in MALAYSIA..
  2. fyp fyp fyp..
  3. fight with hunger..( my stomach: feed me!!!!! )
  4. put away the thoughts of what i want..
Ps: Done with my whining..back to work..

No comments:

Post a Comment