Friday, October 2, 2009

a bad day...

I've skipped a morning class today because of stomach cramp..
YIPPIE for skipping a boring lecture but OUCH for having a bad stomach cramp..
My stomach cramp turned worst during noon..and I had presentation on 2.30pm!
An hour before the presentation, i barely walk because of the pain...
10 minutes before the presentation, i hardly stand!
wth?????!!!
All i can do at that moment was lying on my bed, and trying hard to stop the pain..
i even had to text serena for help although she was just outside of my room (2m away from me)..
No other choice, I called one of my teammate to explain the situation and hoping that the presentation can be postpone..
Unfortunately, the presentation is not allow to postpone..
So ended up, I gained all my strength and went for the presentation..hahahha..
A little proud of myself there..
Then, came back and face my fyp..it was due 16 October 2009..
wah...stresssss and frustrating...
I've tried to watch stephen chow's movie and all sort of way...and yet my brain still stuck..
Grr..
Going out is always a good way for me to release stress, added with a movie..it would be perfect..
But..aih..
my sis was too tired to be out for so long ,cant blame her..cause she was out doing her ptptn the whole day..and i am not that mean to leave her alone at home..
So we only ate out and came back straight..
arghhh..stresssssssssss............
I need some air..
BADLY~
ps: i does something good actualy, that's calling my dad after knowing from my youngest sis that he tried to call us many time but my mum stop him cause afraid that we were busy..poor him..

No comments:

Post a Comment