Friday, October 16, 2009

fyp1 = DONE


HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sorry...for not updating these few weeks..
Well..i've a solid reason for abandoning my blog..
that's spending most of my time..or ALL my time to my "beloved" FYP1 (Final year project 1)..

For the past few days, I've done nothing else but wake up, face my lappie, type type, then watch 15 minutes of movies while eating, type type type again..then zz...
oh ya...also spend a little of my time fooling around with my friends to release some of the tension..

STRESS-NYA..

YES! is the end of that life now..

cos..
I'VE SUBMITED MY FYP1 REPORT TODAY!
MUAHAHAHAHA! HAPPY~

but when i get to know that my examiner is DR RAYNER..my heart CRACK again..y?because he is the expert in my FYP topic..I think i'll die being shoot with trillions of question during my FYP1 presentation..

oh well..My presentation still 2 weeks away.. If i am to die then, i would spend my life now HAPPILY..
Serena, me, my sis and gs went to 1b again for dinner..ate sushi at wagamama..then gs and serena played pool while me and my sis sitting there picking on them..lolz.. Then, went back home around 10pm because gs got a futsal match with his friends..
Reach home, got a shock on how "pretty and clean" my car porch floor is... I'm "really amazed" with their hardwork on that..*clap clap* great job!
Another thing is..I need to apologize for my absent mind during these few days..I tend to forget a lot of things when i'm too focus on something..ya.. i know some people won't mind it..but still..
sorrryyyy.... T.T..

that's all..hope i can spend more time on my blog..hehe..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment