Thursday, October 22, 2009

shop shop shop~


Went for shopping at 1 Borneo today with my sis and serena..
Well..i think after today's shopping, i'm officially declaring bankcruptcy for myself..
HAHAHAHAAH...
ahem..

Things i've bought:

  1. heels ( this had over my budget.. i've plan to spend RM70 here..in the end, i bought a RM98 black heels...much expensive than my dress for the dinner.. T.T I'm trying to console myself not to regret..)

  2. Loose powder ( well.. i'm out of foundation for a long long time..)


  3. Eye liner (now only i realise how little make up stuff i have..)

As for serena and my sis..each of them bought a heels..my sis's heels cost as much as mine..so it kills some of my guilt..blekz..

Actually i saw a real nice bracelete at parkson..It real nice! It is combination of big and small green gemstones..too bad..IT'S REAL EXPENSIVE TOO! i'm rational enough to discard my intentions..ahem..hahahaha

Back at home, i've a great chat with my best pal whose currently studying at Sarawak now..I've known her since standard 1..We are very close during our secondary school..

Wow..I've chatted with her for an hour plus..We talk about our current life, updating each other ..It's so nice..cause i haven talk this long to a person on phone for a while now..

uhhh.. i miss those secondary school life...

that' all~

tata..
=]

1 comment:

  1. mine cheaper than yours by 3..does that cause your guilt back? hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete