Monday, July 20, 2009

my evil sista =(

I am trying to sleep until ..
My sis says "You are so lazy..bla bla bla.."
Then i close my eyes and reply " You didn't see me when i'm hardworking"
My sis added " You never been hardworking"
I close my eyes and try to ignore the "kebisingan"
*knock knock knock*
I open my eyes and saw..
She keep knocking her little table with evil eyes staring at me and says " I won't let you sleep PEACEFULLY while i am doing my calculus"
=.= grrrr...
and now she sleep before i even get to sleep.. ISH !
Moral of the story : Stuck a cotton bud into ur ears b4 u sleep or simply KNOCK down ur annoying sista 1st

2 comments:

  1. wow.. wonder who is evil here.. =p the little sister for disturbing u or u for writing about her.. wakaka...

    anyhow, congrats on opening ur blog!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete