Sunday, July 19, 2009

:: stuFF aBout me ::

Hmm..My name is Yap Hui Foong. I'm just a average little girl who still struggling in her study life.Trying to score as good as I can.Well..call me a nerd or wateva.I'm currently studying at University Malaysia Sabah while i'm from Negeri Sembilan.. ya ya.. far far away.. a girl travel so far all the way to study..
What usually people will said :-
  1. Why not consider taking college?
  2. So lonely...
  3. So dangerous..
  4. Poor little thing..
  5. Oh! you are studying oversea! ( sarcastic one)

My one and only answer :-

  1. No money.. what to do? lolz...

Worse come to worst. I've been offered to a Computer Science course major in networking. It will be good if i am not a computer illiterate or a person who hardly touches the computer unless the needs to use the Microsoft Word to type a LETTER. However, after studying for about 2 years in this course( I am a 3rd year student now), I do realise that i am capable in doing something which i didn't think of. Besides, i do meet a couple of good friends who been with me during up and down..and learn quite a lots of lesson of life. So think from the bright side, at least I've learn something in building who i am now.

PS: Well.. I do have a lots of fun at Sabah..lolz..doing endless stupid stuff..now with my sis studying with me,my life even better.( Less housechores <-- evil me)

I always think of life as a stage where I am the main actress, and the story revolves me. As the story goes, I'll have to collect all the meanings of life where i'll need to apply them in mine, trying to live a happier life.People will come into my picture and each them play their part in building who i am.

My Interest =]

  1. FOOD! ( I think everyone who know me will thought of this. Lolz..i've been name as monster for passion towards food)
  2. Art..( Something I really like since when i'm little but I didn't really sharpen my talent..one of the reason i pick multimedia subject)
  3. Movie ( Series, drama, chinese movie, japanese movie, anime.. all "sapu habis")
  4. Music ( That's my life)
  5. Sleep ( Lolz.. i can be real pig sometimes..especially when I have nothing to do)
  6. Read ( If I am REALLY interested with a book, i'll spend all my time with the book until i am done with it! How i hope it'll happens in my studies..)

Actually..this introduction is not only my first post but also an assignment for one of my course subject ( Multimedia). Aih... I'm not good in writing, so forgive me in all the shortcut..lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment