Friday, July 31, 2009

first day in gym~

I've sign up for gym today!
Muahahahaahah!
Well.. is something "impossible" for a girl like me who don't even like to exercise..
Right after the sign up, Serena and I used the gym's facilities..
HAHAHAHAH..eager-nia..
Well..we did the cycling thing.. i think it is call as "cardio-something"
(haha! hmm..Actually quite often Guan Sing mentions the name to me, but i still forgot it..bad memory..lolz.. )
Then we proceed to "threadmill" ( sorry.. i don't really remember the name too..blekz)
However, We came to a conclusion..
NOT TO DO "threadmill" anymore..it kills me more than killing all my calories!
Totally not worth it..
Then, we did the cycling again..
The in-charge person kindly switched on the tv for us ( YES! We can watch tv!) and switched to the National Geographic channel..
She didn't even watch what's showin and she walked off..
The National Geographic was showing the "womb of dog"..
MY GOD! Serena and me looked at each other and burst into laughter..
Well.. we got no choice but to watch that..SWT..

No comments:

Post a Comment