Friday, July 24, 2009

one word...

One word to describe my day..... HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is just another super hot day which roast me alive..I don't know how many celcius outside there but i just know is darn hot..i've been like bathing non-stop..my sis says my skin gona peels off anytime if i keep bathing.. rain o rain..where are you???
Things which i DESIRE now :

1. pool or beaches ( i wish i could just jump into one of them and let everything cools off..nice..thou i do not know how to swim..blekz)
2. miss you finally song..( T.T my sis can't transfer the song to my lappie..and she can't download it again from any site..sad..)
3. my s'ban house coach and the air cond at living room..( i enjoy that the most where i can have my nap there)
4. cake! ( i'm craving for sweet things now..yum yum..)

Something to lighten my day :

( Lame.. but it able to crack a smile on my face..means i am lame? lolz)


No comments:

Post a Comment