Tuesday, August 18, 2009

independent~

hmm..independent..

Today i was made no choice but to drive all alone to kf (Kingfisher) to buy lunch for myself , my sis and housemates, get things print for my sis, and get an aloevera lotion for her too..

Well..i don't really like going out alone actually ..
but sometimes, life includes a lot of things which we don't like right? Hence, bear with it..
My sis wasn't able to accompany me because she has a serious sunburn that she hardly even walk (i'm not blind that i can't see how suffer she is and that heartless to let her walk that much)..So, i told her to stay at home..
While guan sing, I think he got his own reason..he say he wana make me more independent..and i still owe him..

hmm..In the end, i stomped on the oil accelerator which it reached 100kmph without realising..switch on a real loud music..driving like a maniac.. all the way to kf..

Lucky for me that there's parking space at each places i need to go..Usually it is really difficult to find a parking space especially during lunch hours..So, my misery is lessen there..

Done all the stuff I need to do, then again..drove like a maniac back to my home..lolz..
I tend to drive real crazy when i'm alone in car..maybe because it involves only my life if there's an accident..so no worries..

Reach home, bring all the stuff down..A little proud of myself because everything done smoothly..

No comments:

Post a Comment