Saturday, August 1, 2009

assignment + hungry + unnessesary war = T.T

I did it again..
Make people worry about me..Real damn hate myself for doing that..argh..
Well..I cry again..this time in front of serena and my sis..
i don't know where to bury my head in but my pillow( i don't like people see me crying)..
I'm real stress out because of the recent assignment..I had used all sort of way to find the resource needed..BUT I JUST CAN'T GET ANY..WTF!!!!
ARGH..den my stomach just can't stop "guruguruguru" although i feed it with a box of honeystars ( makes me frust even more)..well..now the tears just lost my appetite but yet my stomach still berbunyi..grr..
Bout the unnecessary war..i don't feel like talking about it..it just a bunch of human who complain and back stab other people using a coward way..
Anyway, Thanks for those who really care about me and sorry for letting you all worry..
I wish i am a little stronger than i am now..darn..

No comments:

Post a Comment