Monday, August 17, 2009

mamutik & manukan~


At the speed boat ( me and my sis)


Guan Sing! (eagerly playing with the SLR the whole time)


View of the Mamutik island



My sis camwhoring at the manukan island jetty (konon la feeding fish..)



me! doing the same thing..lolz


us..

me again..









eating magnum that cost RM5! we thought of buying 2, after knowing the price.. i told my sis "share ba"..i'm such a cheapo..lolz



I went to mamutik and manukan island today!
well..with whole bunch of mechanical engineering students( i'm computer science)..
ya..odd...My sis ( studyin first year in mechanical engineering) asked me to accompany her.. hmmm..so..have to..and i drag guan sing to accompany me..poor guy..
hahahaahah...
We had our breakfast at mcd at 6.30am..cos we scare that we'll trap in a traffic jam..
I woke up at 5.15am and slept at 3am the night before.. so my eyes were like =.=
but my sis slept later than me.. yet more awake than me..
guan sing is worst.. he didn't sleep the whole night..so his energy level is like erm..20%?
So, we met up with guan sing's friends and gather at the Jesselton point..
Wow.. the feeling of being with a bunch of unknown people is really scary..
but luckily guan sing's friends are friendly enough..
We reached mamutik island first..then played some group games..

We are suppose to divide ourselves according to the number..but when the committee members shouted for group number 3..all of us like..straight ran out and shouted "3!!!!!!"
The committee members were like "0.0 WTH?? R U ALL REALLY GROUP 3?"
We were like "YEAHHHH~~~"
Guan Sing said " We are enginneers..we don't lie.."
I was like " I am computer science..lolz"

The games were filling up the bottle and err..holds each other hand and untanggled ourselves?
For the filling up bottle..
2 of our group members sacrificed their clothes (included guan sing) to get the water..while one..used his cap! darn creative..
However, we had to do everything over again because they claimed us for breaking the rules (rules are meant to be broken la.... =.= )
and we did..but we got 2nd place.. not bad after all.. i think the other group cheated too!

For the second game?
not much to say..

Den we went for snorkelling..
Me and my sister do not know how to swim..
so one of guan sing's friend guided her..while guan sing guided me.
i think i'm more to..erm..torturing him?
hahahaahah..
I thought of not burdening him.. so try to "swim" along to lessen his energy usage..
but he claimed that I am more to using much more of his energy..
as i tend to "swim"out to the sea with no sense of direction..
he keep pulling me, grabbing my leg and push me forward..
My sis said he look like bathing his dog (I am the dog)..
Cause he was spinning me around, pulling my life jacket..
then i was like pulling him over for air, and "climbing" on him for support when adjusting my goggle (VERY OFTEN until he fed up with me) ...feel so guilty @.@

hmm..and i hurt my foot cause of stepping on either the coral or stone..
So now.. i am walking with one leg.. (The price i need to pay for going to island.. T.T)

Later, we headed to Manukan island and had our lunch there..
We had two mcchicken burgers for that..
then..snorkle again..
wow..the fishes here are bigger compare to the one in Mamutik island..
and instead of sands.. there are tons of rock at the shore..
my god!
hardly walk..it is like foot massaging..I saw the rest can walk until so slumber..
Am i really that unhealthy?
hahahahaha..
At the sea, we swam to the middle part to get better view of the fishes..
Wow!
i saw lots of blue starfishs.. sea cucumber( eww! i was avoiding myself to step on them..geli-ish )..then i saw lots of colourful fishes.. got one fish camourflages itself with the stone..and I SAW NEMO! hahahaah..clown fish..
hmm..there are a part where the coral are really near me..directly below me by the distance of 4 inches i think
with tons of those black spicky thing( I don't know what it calls..sea urchin?)..
Panic!
i kept shaking my head, making sound, and patting guan sing to push me away..
Then passed it, and reach a place where it's real deep.. i HARDLY see the bottom of it..
panic panic panic!
Then we headed back, where guan sing tried to push me towards a bunch of BIG fishes..
PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC!
I was like "WTH???? NOOO!!!!" and braked myself..LOLZ
Well..not long..guan sing's goggle spoilt..he is really having a bad day..
After snorkeling, we sat down and chatted for a while..before i and my sis went to the jetty and feed the fishy~ and ya.. cam whore! lolz..

Hmm.. in the end of the day..
me had a injured leg..
sis got a real bad sun burned, until the extends that she hardly sit..
guan sing? his 20% energy been absorbed by me..and has several of injuries because of me..
HAHAHAHAAH..
I think i need to repay his dept for quite long time..THANKS HEAH BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment