Sunday, August 16, 2009

word~

Sometimes I hope i am the kind of person who can speaks out for themselves easily and do not care how the other person feels..
Then, i can just shoot the person with whatever stuff in my head and able to defend myself..
Then, I would not need to cry alone, keeping all the stuff to myself or being thought as the "problematic" girl..
Well..it not that easy rite???
If it is that simple, i've already do it earlier..
especially when it involves the one that close to you..
I know that word can meaner than it seems if you don't phrase it in a better way..
and i am no good in phrasing them..
Sometimes..i prefer not to speak out..
not that i don't know how to fight back..
it just that, I don't want thing to end up in arguement..
more to.. i care..

No comments:

Post a Comment