Monday, February 1, 2010

bRass monkey cafe & bar~

Went to Brass Monkey Cafe & Bar last friday for dinner after watching "Black ransom" at 1 Borneo with Tye..
Well..the whole cafe is fully decorated with monkey and his family..
Monkey pictures are hangs and painted all over the wall..
Monkey's soft-toys are hang everywhere..
I spend most of my time checking out the decoration more than eating my food..seriously..
LOLZ
Both of us order a set dinner each..


Rabbit food!
Lolz..Tye's starter..Caesar salad..I won't choose sooo "greeny" thing..


This is mine!
Mushroom soup~
Thou, I am not that fond of mushroom soup..but this 1 is nice..It has bread crumbs in it.. =)


His main course.. okay..I'm not sure about the name..it's something like aussie lamb something with mint sauce..


MINE!
erm..mine is pretty normal..BBQ chicken with black pepper sauce..
It's so difficult to cut this chicken especially with my lousy cutting skill.."siasui" only..


His dessert..
No name..LOLZ..totally can't recall..only know it starts with alphabet "t"..

Mine~
Bread pudding~
actually there's no pudding..It's fruit cake with vanilla ice-cream..
The fruit cake is hot while the ice-cream is cold..
Delicious!

Oh ya..I forget to snap photo of myself there!
T.T
so sad..
grrrrr....
Overall, the food here is not bad..and i really enjoy it..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment