Saturday, February 13, 2010

hOme... =)


HI KAME~! miss u a lott~~
LOLZ..
This kame (tortoise) is pasted at my room's door..
I'm so happy meeting it once again (happy once)..
=)
Finally back home after rushing endless assignment for the pass few weeks..
Coming back for Chinese New Year..

Reach Seremban around 4pm..

Indeed Seremban is less hotter than Sabah..I'M SO GLAD!!! (happy twice)
Picked up my mum at her shop..
Reach home..
YES!! I can enjoy and use the air cond as much as I want without needing to worry about some "retard" people spying or attacking me..
(happy again~)
Unpacked and Bath..
Had dinner with family..mum cooked "chicken rendang"(one of my fav! happy~)..
Went for last shopping..
Manage to get a wedges as my CNY shoe (happy too~)..
Home again..
Ate
Jelly( it's been so long that i've tasted such delicious jelly~),
Watermelon( Not my favourite..but ate it for the sack of vitamin c..my skin need it for skin repair A LOT),
peanut biscuit( Just one piece..mouth itchy..LOLZ)
and drank some herbal soup( Good for my backbone..according to my mum)..

Mask again..

Overall :: =)

No comments:

Post a Comment