Friday, February 19, 2010

wira~

Drove dad's car today to fetch my sis..
Well..what's the big deal rite?
The problem is his car is wira and it's manual..
and all these while I am driving KANCIL AUTO..

Hf's equation
Kancil AUTO = small + less concentration
Wira MANUAL = big + full concentration!!!!!!!!!

The journey is farrrr..
The drive was smooth at first..
Car engine died twice because I can't change to second gear at roundabout..
So "siasui"..
I don't even dare to look at the car around me..
Not sure whether is there any car 'honk' me..
I think there is as I'm blocking half of the road!!
Lolz..
but i am too panic to realize all these details..
Pity the car driver behind me..He's been behind my car for quite a while..
He must be cursing me..
Lolz..
well..in the end..
I'M SAFE~
WOOHOOOOO~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment