Wednesday, February 17, 2010

when things no longer 1 + 1 = 2..

A friend of mine just popped a question to me today..

Friend : " Why am I not happy? Although I am laughing out loud..but deep inside, I am not happy."
So I answered :" Maybe because you're missing the feeling of having a companion ( She's single)"
Friend : "No."
Me : " You have nothing to focus on."
Friend : "No. I have tons of assignment."
Me : "....You do not have passion on something?"
Friend : "hmm..Maybe. I have a problem but I don't know what it is.How can i solve it? I can see nowadays everyone is showing a happy face but deep inside, i know they are not happy."
Me : "...."

For me,
Every problem, there's a solution..
But why are those problems still left unsolved?
Hmm..Because the person can't figure out what's the problem?
(I think most people know what's their own problem)

Or because the person can't figure out the solution?
(I think most of them knew that too)

Or simply the solution will end into something which the person do not want to face..

Well..in the end..I can't figure out what's her problem..lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment