Wednesday, November 4, 2009

end of security~

I had my security final exam today..
One word to describe it..
DEAD..
You know? The type of situation where you study like a mad fella the day before the exam..and also the day before and before..memorizing all sort of theories and terms which you think it's possible to be one of the exam questions..In the end, finally it's the day..once you open the sheet of paper..first word cross the mind is..
SHIETTT..
YES! that happens to me today..AGAIN..
Everything i memorize was only 10% use on today's paper..
I've even skip the first question itself because i totally did not know what it ask for..
My friend asked the lecturer about the first question..guess what the lecturer say?
Lecturer : "OH! i forget the answer.."
SWT...
Anyway, I'm just glad that i've finally done with this paper..OFF 1, more to go~
Next paper, parallel computing..another dead subject..
We are given tips for this paper..but NO slides..
So, it's up to our brilliant brain and luck again..
Make me lose my mood to study..
that's all for the updates..
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment