Tuesday, November 3, 2009

examm~

Stress again..
It the end of a semester again..which means final is here..
Well..for me..final is 2mr..
Security is the first to start with..
Darn subject..We do not have a proper tips for it..
1 chapter = 100 pages?
Looking at the pages, I feel like giving up d..I think I am not the only 1 feeling this..
Stress stress stress...
First time , I'm feeling so out of focus..been keeping my mind on the stupid book for so long and yet..finding my mind wondering off somewhere else..thinking how to bomb the lecturer and stuff..lolz
N now..I'm still wasting some of my time blogging how unfocus i am whereelse I am suppose to be looking at my book..
Well..that's all.. God pls bless all of us who are having final now..
Anyway, good luck to those who are having the same fate as me..
tatatta~

No comments:

Post a Comment