Friday, November 6, 2009

Serena's birthday~

It was Serena's birthday yesterday~
Well..after having a killing exam paper at noon..
I n Serena straight went back home, complaining how difficult the paper is throughtout the whole journey..
Once we reach home, yy rushed out and passed me her hp saying my friend want to speak to me..
When i looked at the hp screen ,there aren't any caller..My brain just went blanko..My mind was like "Shieett..hf! react!"..LOLZ.. I have to admit that I am really bad in handling such situation..LOLZ..
So, Serena went in the house first.. while yy secretly passed me a mask and asked me to wear it..
When Serena opened the door, ch was standing there with a mask on his face..
According to plan, ch and gs suppose to pull a silinder thing ( I don' know what it calls) and colourful papers will pop out from it..
However..ch's silinder got stuck..HAHAAHAHAHA! It was hilarious..Luckily that gs covered for him by pulling his silinder first..
Well..can see that Serena is really suprised.. We sang her a birthday song..Her cake is chocolate brownies from Strawberry..After finishing the cake, we snapped a few pictures then..icing throwing session..HAHAHAHAHA..
We ate seafood for dinner at a restaurant nearby beverly..The food was delicious! I like the crab and fish the most~
That's all for it..I think i shall end it with
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!"
LOLZ..
ps: pictures will be upload soon~ i hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment