Monday, November 23, 2009

tHese few days~


Well~ Finally OVER with my final exam..
weeeeee~!!!!

Actually, i had my last paper on 19 Nov..
Felt so relief once i stepped out from the hall..
and warm too cause it so damn cold inside..
i was freezing throughout the whole examination..

I'm already like a corpse due to all the late night revision, and it seems like they are freezing the corpse..
lolz

Oh yeah..
i forgot to bring my calculator that day..
grrrr...
So screw with myself for being so forgetful nowadays..

After my final exam, I've been a pig for these few days..
eat sleep eat sleep..that's what i do..

Well..I had outings with my housemates and also coursemates..

The day when my final ends, Me and my housemates along with my sis of cause, went for "bat kut teh" for dinner..The reataurant was packed with so many people..We waited for so long for some "human" to finish their meal and leave the table..Ended up, we sat another table cause they eat for second round..swt..

Then, beef noodles for breakfast the next day, instead of beef noodles.. i had dim sum packed from next restaurant and ate there with them..i had to admit, the smell of the beef noodles is really nice but..too bad..i don't eat beef..i've discarded it from my diet since...primary? Somehow i feel the guilt for stuffing beef in my mouth..I think cause I'm just not use to it..Then, we went to the arcade at 1 b..Thought of watching new moon..but it only release on 26 nov..
Sad nia..Need to wait again..


Second day after the final , we went to mamutik and manukan island..The weather was good..real windy..i didn't go for snorkeling like the rest does..Instead, i sat by the beach and watch some girls in bikini(wow~!, i wonder where they can get such nice bikini)..and some uncle in real sharp colour swimming trunks(eww..it's an eye sore..some even wore them so low..swt)..Anyway,i enjoy the wind and the sound of the wave the most..I almost felt asleep then..

Third day after the final, i went out with my coursemate instead..it was an unplanned outing..Thus, the whole outing was decided either on the spot or in the car..I was really broke..So, we went for economical stuff..
Ate takoyaki, abc and dinner at one chinese restaurant where i met my long lost boneless chicken wing..
lolz..
we planned to eat "tong sui" after dinner..But both of use forgot about it and headed home..T.T
Mostly it is a "cari makan" outing..but we did some fun stuff too..which makes me laugh my head off..lolz..
"Enjoyable" outing..

That's all for the update..
O yeah..starting class 2mr..
Sien the max..
Tata~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment