Friday, November 27, 2009

new moon~


Yes!!
I've watched twilight new moon..

I've planned to watch it on Sat or Sun..
However, when i passed by the cinema and saw the schedule for the movie..
It made me wanna buy the ticket instantly and watch it..
Ya..I'm desperate...cause I've been waiting for this movie for so long...
At first it is assume to be release on 20 then 26...
So yesterday night itself, i've decided i cant wait anymore..and drag someone along to watch with me..
poor fella..lolz..

We watch the midnight show cause the one on 9 something was fully occupied.. Overall..hmm..the movie is "ok ok"..a little mono to me as i was expecting more for the climax..
Well..whole movie was more to talking..but great effort in trying to put the whole book into a movie..

As for the person who i drag along with me..he been yawning throughout the whole movie.. He's not a a fan of twilight..
lolz

and i've created a new reason for him to hate it more.. Ouch..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment