Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 =)


well...this year I'm celebrating new year in my house..
due to my upset stomach...T.T
upset?? not really..I'm more of worrying when my stomachache will heal..grr..
hmm..maybe a little disappointed..cause i missed the opportunity to see the fireworks..@.@
My family seems happy that I stayed at home..at least my youngest sis is not bore to dead..
I've even save her from the attack of the wicked baby lizard..
woohoooo~!
Felt guilty for turning down my sis and Michele..
SORRYY...

Anyway...new year ,new aims..
MUAHAHAHA..
"hOpefully" i can achieve all of them..

AIMS for 2010
  1. bE happy, chEerful and sMiLe moRe~
  2. bE independent ( need to do this step by step..aih..)
  3. STOP whining ( at least not over little stuff )
  4. aChieve above 3.5 for my studies..
  5. fOrgive and try to forget..
  6. loOk at things from different aspects..
  7. LoVe my family, friends and myself more ~
=) that's all~

oh ya...HAPPY NEW YEAR and hAve a GREAT one~

No comments:

Post a Comment