Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you know? ( by Someday , BOF ost 1)

when the blinding light
of the morning comes
when i open my eyes to love
i sing for only you

For You I love you only you
filled with my restless heart
with words smoother than the fragrant scent of coffee
i look towards you

Chorus
do you know? i know you feel it too
the love that my heart is saying
do you hear it? now, look at it now
my shy heart that is more beautiful than flowers

look at me, hold my hand tightly
isn't this a happy feeling? such a binding fate
i smile at the scent of love

whenever the wind blows
i gently close my eyes
and whisper a charm of love
so that you may feel my heart

look into my eyes
that is filled with restless heart
as warm as a magical kiss
please accept my feelings

Repeat Chorus

i promise you, that our hands will always be together
such a happy feeling, such a binding future
let's indulge in this fragrance of love forever

Repeat Chorus

i love you and you alone

ps: This is the english translation of the song.. The song is in Korean..All of sudden i feel like listening to this song..

No comments:

Post a Comment