Monday, December 14, 2009

hAppy biRthday fAther~

Yup~
It's my Dad's birthday today..
Well..I call him "father"..
Such a formal way right?
Lolz..
My dad taught us (me and my sisters) since we were little to call him that way..
and the "style" remains the same until now..
He is 50 this years..
Time pass real fast..
I still remember how he used to

fetch me back home when I was in primary school.. He was always in his shades, walking uphill towards me and helping me to carry my bag..At that time most of my friend praised how smart looking and handsome he is..wow..I was really proud back then..
Now...I can see lots of grey hair grew on his head..and that big tummy of him..

Anyway, my family and I went out for dinner at Igentis at Seremban Jusco..
It's my dad's request~
He told me and my sisters that he used two days to make this decision..
LOLZ..
The funny things is..when my mum asked him yesterday whether where he want to have the dinner for today..He said "dunno~"..
swt!!!!!
We bought him a small cake..
The reason it's small cake because it'll be divided equally to five of us..
Thus, there'll be no leftover which usually ends up in the dustbin..
We sang him a birthday song..
Me and my sisters gave him a birthday card (That's a traditional act since we're little)..
So..in the end..i just wana say..
Happy Birthday Father~!

No comments:

Post a Comment