Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3p again~


Hula~
Good morning..nope..Good evening..

yup..I just woke up not long ago..
I thought of NOT taking any nap as I'm afraid that i can't sleep later on..

Hell..the exhaustion is unbearable..After dinner, i straight ko-ed on my bed.. zZzZZZZZzzzzz...
LOLZ
3p program = cause of my exhaustion + zombie look
I had stayed in Sabah extra 3 weeks for this 3p program which offered by the university.. The schedule?
Superbly packed..especially this week..

From 9am to 5pm..Monday to Friday..
And today is only Tuesday..but i can feel my body is already dying and calling for help...

I think most of my coursemates are in the same dying condition as i am...
Well...2mr is another day of 9am to 5pm..
God..pls bless me through these 8 hours

Ps: Darn it! i dun even sleep for 8 hours..but had to study for 8 hours.. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment