Tuesday, December 15, 2009

food day?


hmm..woke up around 12pm today..
Waited for my "pig" sister to wake up to accompany me to pack tom yam from the Thai fair at Seremban Parade..
Ended up eating kim chi ramen for brunch because too hungry..
Siew came to my house..
Chatted 4 hours with her..
Abandon my tom yam.. T.T (my sis bought it after she woke up)
Went to "pasar malam" with my family..
Bought lots of food..but my dad still complained the food is not enough..
Finally can eat my tom yam along with variety of food..
Happy happy happy =)

:: Food that i ate today ::

Chocolate milk
Chocolate biscuit (Ate it before cooking kimchi ramen..Thought it could kill my hunger but fail)
Kimchi ramen
Thin crust kuih (Don't really know what it's called)

Oil Fried Ghost ( Yau char kwai~)

Fatt kou ( Those small chinese style cupcake which normally use for prayers)
Fruit rojak
Tom yam ( My favourite! )
Crab ball
Nugget
Soya bean


Ps : Until now..my stomach is still full..

No comments:

Post a Comment