Saturday, September 19, 2009

2day...

Wake up this morning..hoping miracle will happen..
Still..none..
I've been wanted to eat dim sum these two days..but ended up eating something else..
Wanted to go to the Doulas ship too..but no one seems interested..
Wanted to watch Up and Ugly truth..I think i can just forget about that two movies..
A list of what i want = A list which i can "x" all of them because i know i won't get any of them..
Sien..it always happens like that..
Ate breakfast with my sis and Serena at ah foo's restaurant..Then went to warisan square and cp with my sis to buy shoe..Walk whole warisan and cp,superly tired.. luckily she manage to buy a gold colour flat at Vincci..
We headed back then..On the way back, saw lots of lemang stall..I wonder why they like to place their stall so near,isn't that only increase their competitive?
i think there are more than 10 stalls in less than a kilometre long road..
Well..the lemang costs us RM10.. just a lemang, nothing else..
I think we been conned! seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment