Saturday, September 19, 2009

cut my hair..disaster?

I cut my hair again..real darn short this time..
Actually i've just cut it to shoulder length 3 days ago..
But i really can't stand the fluffiness of my hair and is so darn hard to manage..
u know? the type of hair which is wavy and no matter how much hair product u apply and how many time spend on fixing it, it ended up just the same like before..
So, I've decided to rebond it..
At first i thought of just getting a rebonding,then my friends suggested me to get a new hairstyle..Thus, i told the hairstylist to do so(my bad, i like to try new style for my hair, so when ppl encourage me..i'm sucker for it)..
According to the hairstylist description, it wasn't that short..i've even point to a girl in a poster to confirm the length..He said it was longer than that..
Now, I'm pretty sure it is SHORTER..
He said i look cuter and fresh this way..
yup..definitely cuter..cause i look like a secondary school girl where else i'm already 22!
Fresh? maybe..cause less weight on the hair area..
yup..chill~ i know..
Short is still acceptable for me..but see-ing every person shock reaction when they saw me..
I think that was the worst feeling..
Ya..I admit i am a "physical-appearance" conscious person..
i believe most girls are too..
Anyway..thanks for those who are consoling me on this..If i don't chill now, i think i'm wasting all your words on me right?
chill~
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment