Friday, September 11, 2009

tHere goes my semester break~

This morning, my lecturer has dropped a bomb on us( me and my coursemates)..According to her, we are compulsory to take one of the 3 courses : MCITP,MCTS and CCNA which the goverment has offers us..
The classes is on 23 NOVEMBER 2009 UNTIL 23 DECEMBER 2009..which is my SEMESTER BREAK PERIOD!
WTH?!
o yeah.. the class begins at 9am until 5pm from Monday until Saturday, the cycle goes 5 days lectures and 1 day for examination..
WTH?!!!! (x100)
Looking at the bright side, I no longer need to take extra courses on these subjects during my working day which i had planned..So, it will be better to suffer now than later..Then, I have a bunch of friends here whom sharing the same fate as me,accompany me to study..and maybe we can have a little fun before graduating..
=)
Well..the not very bright side of it is...I'll only have around a week or 2 to be in my comfortable home sweet home..
I know it is my last year of my study..after less than a year, i can be in my home as long as i want and ending up missing my friends here, coursemates and study life..but it's been few months in Sabah, i do miss my family back there although not much of my boring life there( yes.. I have more entertainment at Sabah than my hometown)..I miss all the delicious food which my mum cooks, my bed, the sofa, tv( although is not a plasma flat screen one), 24 hours air-cond and many more..
=(
hmm..bear with it ba..Looking at the dark side only makes me much sadder..
guruguruguru~ hungry again.. bleks

No comments:

Post a Comment