Monday, September 7, 2009

absence from class

I had declare today as my own holiday..lolz..
I skip the one and only class on today for a SOLID reason and had plan to sleep until 11 something..
Sadly..I've been awaked by someone's msg at 8 something.. T.T However, I slept back.. lolz..
Woke up back at 11am..ate lunch bought by serena..
Then lying on my bed all day, facing my lappie again..
I've been trying to load a stupid website for the whole day..but til now, all i receive is "ERROR OCCUR".. wth??? Is the connection really that bad???
hmm..weather is another thing.. today is FREAKING HOT..
I've been calling for the rain god since this morning.. but my call was not answer..seems like I am not the only one having holidays, the rain god is having one too..
Hmm..There are few stuff which really made my day..
First is the display msg which Paka posted at his fb ,
"i never needed it to be very cold, i just wanna be a little cold, i never needed snow, i never needed rain, i just wan a little wind.....please please..!"
(he seems much desperate than me)..
Then, the little penguin which my sis rear at fb..She names it as RIBBON and dress it with "LALAT EYE" shades! I just cant't stop laughing! it looks just too funny..lolz
Third, muffin! I ate a delicious banana flavour muffin today.. yum~
Hmm..there are still few more stuffs..HAHAHAAHA..
But i shall end it here..
Well..tatata..and have a nice day.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment