Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bbq~

yeap..
We( me, serena, gs,hy and pc) had a Bbq at our Sabah house last Monday (21 September 2009)..
yeah..i know..is a past event and i am only writing about it few days later..
Sorryyyy.. I was really busy with my Security assignment for the past 2 days..Now is 70% done..so, i'll spend some of my time on my abandoned blog..
Back to the Bbq..We had shop for the groceries on that day morning itself because we scare that the there's no enough space in the fridge..Well..at first, we just thought of buying a few things..ended up..the troley is fulled with food..lolz..happy and excited nia cause it is the first time we are having a Bbq at our house..
We bought bread, sotong ball, squid, chicken, hotdog, lady finger and wine..
Searching for the Bbq stove is the best part..We had asked few people who had Bbq before..but none have the real Bbq stove..Buying one is the last choice in our list..End up, gs made a Bbq stove himself using bricks, fence and aluminium foil (truly an engineer)..In fact, I am really impressed with his work because i will never thought of using alumminium foil as base ,then setting a fence 2 inches above it to support the charcoal and another layer of fence higher to put the food..If me, i might end up taking the last choice or burning the whole house down with my invention..blekz..
So,appaulse for him..(clap* clap*)
We also wrapped up some of the bricks with alluminium foil as our chair(It's a stupid idea of mine)..lolz..
Gs set up the fire while i set up other necessary stuff..Meanwhile, hy and serena made carobonara macaroni for us..Pc joined us a little late that day..
O yeah..gs also made cocktail for us using wine, excel and some fruit nata de coco..Well.. I am not a fan of wine..but the cocktail is really nice..hmm..so i drank quite a lot..blekz..
We really had a great time that day, thou is a little tired..
ahem..u all must be wondering where had my sis gone to..well..she is back to my hometown which is my house for the whole week..syok..I kinda regret for not accepting my dad offer to go back with her..else i will be having nap on my Seremban home's sofa now..
well..too late rite? So, i'll just have to enjoy the rest of my week here..POSITIVELY
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment