Wednesday, September 9, 2009

gHost of girlfriend past~


Yes! Finally i've watched it!
I've been waiting for this movie since last semester break which is during May and June..
and now it's already September..
Tye told me that it is out during August ( I think) but too bad, the great GSC cinema in 1 Borneo didn't show it..So, ended up..I didn't get to watch it..
T.T
I don't download movie as hmm.. I don't know how? Ya..pretty stupid..I have tried to be independent and ask few people before to teach me..but all they say is "It requires skill as there are tons of virus .....So,better don't.."
=x
Usually my source for movie is from my hsemates, but i have told him quite a few times to download this movie..I think he is kinda busy with his stuff, and I think he has his own list of movies to download too..So..bye bye for my movie..
When i least expected, Gs got this movie today from his junior..Well,I had traded it for a great price..nvm it..cause I really want to watch this movie..
How desperate am i..lolz..
It was a great movie for me..Besides, the humours and the romances..I really like the meaning behind this story..
That's all for my day..
yeap..another happy day~
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment